Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy MacEaster

I had no idea when I woke up this morning that I would toddle off to the local "mall" and buy a brand spanking new MacBook Pro today.

It's given me a new lease on life in the immediate future (sad I know, but true). Already I'm super excited about the possibilities and connections my laptop gives me, it feels like Christmas!!! No wait, it's Easter??!?

Let me explain my hyperactivity. I haven't had a working personal computer for about two years, it kinda blew. So I splurged (not the smartest thing to do when you're heading OS, but isn't that the reason I bought it?!?) and am the happiest girl in the world tonight.

It has actually been a very happy day.

I woke up to this.
And then the Easter Bunny visited. (Isn't she the cutest?!?)


Had cake and coffe with some wonderful people. This was the view on the way down in the lift. I seriously love my hometown, it has so much blissful serenity to offer with that big blue sky and vast ocean.


and now I'm playing with this baby. I scored a good deal which makes her all the more sweeter.


I should also mention that many Hot Cross Buns (HCB's for the uninitiated) have been consumed today.

2 comments:

  1. h for hairy, c for chicken, b for banana. thanks for stopping by this afternoon, love you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Mac is very nice! I want one. sounds like a wonderful Easter. xxx

    ReplyDelete